8.02.2013

Fancy Friday: Clutch Edition

I was browsing the internet this morning, looking for some inspiration for this week's Fancy Friday post. After a few minutes, I stumbled  upon this glittery, colorful clutch and I fell in love. Then I looked at the price tag... Eeks! $1,110 - way, way out of my price range. But that doesn't stop a girl from dreaming! Here's the way I would wear the clutch (probably to an event or a party). What would you pair it with?

Clutch outfit
 

Featured items:
Clutch: SHOUROUK pvc purse
(1) Topshop prom dress; (2) Teardrop shaped earrings; (3) Sergio Rossi pointy-toe pumps

4 comments:

  1. I love this white dress! I need to visit Topshop very soon!

    BTW, I really like your blog! I'm now following you on bloglovin' xx


    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a fancy clutch!! Any outfit wouldn't need much if it had that clutch, what an amazing find!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Topshop dress!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips