8.09.2013

Fancy Friday: Stripes

Last week, I went wedding dress shopping with one of my friends. It was my first time going, and I had an amazing time (thanks for inviting me to go, girl!). While we were at the bridal shop, another girl was trying on dresses and ended up selecting this beautiful striped Hayley Paige gown. It was absolutely stunning and is even more beautiful than in the picture below. I completely fell in love with it, and it ended up influencing my Fancy Friday picks for this week.


Here are some other striped items that I've been eying lately. There's just something about black and white stripes... it's bold, it's classic, and it's fun. What do you think of these items? What would you pair them with?


Black and White

(1) Cotton dress / (2) Wedge sandals / (3) Henri Bendel brown bag / 
(4) Marc Jacobs slip on shoes / (5) Zara lined jacket /  (6) Accessorize black and white striped umbrella

7 comments:

  1. I love black and white stripes! Great picks xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wedding dress is beautiful, I've never seen a striped wedding dress before. I also love that Henri Bendel bag, it's gorgeous!

    ~Maria | They Call The Wind

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygoshhhh that dress is absolutely amazing!! i have a little thing (actually it's a really big problem...) for stripes and this has just convinced me that i need more striped things in my life!

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY black n white combo!! love esp the dress n umbrella :)
    visit my blog too :)
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all really nice picks! I especially love the striped bag. I wear my share of stripes, but I'd probably pair it with a plain, cream colored blouse, skinny jeans, and ankle boots. Definitely let it speak for itself!

    (By the way, I nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can check out the details here.)

    And I still can't get over that wedding dress. It's too pretty.

    Em | mascarawarrior

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Em!! And yes, isn't that dress amazing?! I wish it was appropriate to wear that dress casually. :)

      Delete
  6. I love the b&w stripes, I want the umbrella! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips