8.16.2013

Fancy Friday: Watercolor Wishes

This past week, I've been working on watercolor paintings that I'm giving two of my friends as wedding gifts. I haven't used watercolors in years - probably since high school - and I don't know why! The colors are gorgeous and it evokes such happy feelings for me. I've rounded up some watercolor prints that I'm currently craving (I'm absolutely in love with the first dress).

What's been inspiring your fashion choices lately?


Watercolor Wishes

Items shown:


3 comments:

  1. That mini dress (number 2) looks amazing xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks! Number one is definitely my favorite!

    I would love if it you could check out and like my new facebook page - www.facebook.com/peachykeencaroline

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips